Pretoria South Africa
Share Site | Refer Friends | List Business | Newsletter ..... Email .... Name ....

Where do I go to complain

by Heila
(Pretoria, South Africa)

Where do you go if you want to complain about a day care and to insure that what have happened to your child does not to happen to other people's children? I want an inspector to go out to the school to see if they are up to standard.


I'm sorry about what happened to your child. Please report it to the Department of Social Development and find out the representative for your area. If it is a criminal act, you may have to involve the police.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Business Forum.

Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter!

Pretoria South Africa
& Grab your FREE ebook!



I will never share your email

Pretoria South Africa
Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My MSN
Add to Newsgator
Subscribe with Bloglines

Bookmark Us

Special SiteSell Promotion

| Homepage | Email Us | Link Exchange | Advertise | Privacy Policy | Links | Calling Expats | About Us

Pretoria South Africa
Return to top

Copyright© 2007-2010.