W Z Events and Projects Management
WZ events and projects management is a close corporation which conforms to all legislature regulating businesses in South Africa .WZ events and projects management is a first class events and projects management company providing high quality events and project management services to public and corporate/private businesses .We are a link between the client and their needs and we are dedicated representatives of the clients, while not only fulfilling our client’s interests and requirements, but surpassing their expectations.
WZ events and projects management is a proudly South African, comprehensive business with a global approach to the work that we do throughout Africa.
WZ Events and Projects Management is a 100% black female owned business with a commercial, project management and development background. The Managing Director of the company also the Events and projects Coordinator, Wendy Mpendulo is well travelled driven, passionate, dedicated and committed to client’s needs. Wendy Mpendulo is a qualified Bachelor of Commerce graduate who majored in Economics and Commercial Law, currently the Events Coordinator Wendy Mpendulo is completing a Research paper on the Role of women within the Public Sector which a prerequisite for the completion of a Masters Degree in Development Studies with the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University . Having completed a course in Project Management, the Coordinator is also qualified in Protocol and Etiquette as well as presentation skills. Wendy Mpendulo has completed a Portuguese language course.
The company is prompt in responding to client’s needs and make client’s dreams a reality. We plan, coordinate, and execute services as per client’s expectation. WZ events and projects management is NYDA beneficiary and a member of Youth Chamber of Commerce Tshwane, South African Women Entrepreneurs Network (SAWEN) , Business Women South Africa (BWSA ), Black Management Forum (BMF ).
WZ Events and project management‘s vision is to be the true fastest growing previously disadvantaged company. To be the world class leader in service delivery.
To be the employer of disadvantaged skilled and unskilled youth. To expand in excellence throughout Southern Africa, Africa and Globally.
We envisage to be affiliated with the various accredited professional bodies with events and project management profession.
The mission of WZ Events and projects management is to build and operate a company that provides excellent, memorable services that will surpass clients’ expectation, a relationship of integrity and honesty with suppliers a stimulating and motivating, enjoyable working environment with the team.
Our Objectives are as follows :
• To provide services that will meet and exceed client’s expectation.
• To be the preferred provider of competitive services.
• To be Black Economic Empowerment compliant.
• Maintain good relations and consistency with the clients.
Our services range from boardroom theatre to entertainment extravaganzas and anything in between, communication or experiential marketing you need, we have the skill, dedication and the in-house resources to make it happen. Our attention to detail is renowned and is evident across every aspect of our work – from creative visualization, décor and entertainment to current legislation, crowd control, security and disaster management. Our events can be classified into four broad categories based on their purpose and objective:
1. Leisure events e.g. leisure sport, music, recreation.
2. Cultural events e.g. ceremonial, religious, art, heritage, and folklore.
3. Personal events e.g. weddings, birthdays, anniversaries.
4. Organizational events e.g. Multilateral , commercial, political, charitable, sales, product launch,expo.mainly servicing the corporate market; organizing award events, gala functions, cocktail parties , conferences ,workshops ,symposia ,company incentives, golf days, launches, road-shows and many more.
Private functions; Dinners, catering, weddings, anniversaries, kitchen teas, baby showers
Hospitality, entertainment services, tour packages. Image consultancy.
• Long and short term projects
• Procurement and supplies
• Acquisition of assets nationally, continentally regionally and internationally
• Investment consultancy and advice
• Maintenance of buildings
• International trade
WZ Events and Projects Management cc prides itself for having executed the following recent events :
• Coordinating hospitality packages of International Guests visiting South Africa during the 2010 World Cup in Durban . The tickets were for the game between Portugal and Brazil held at Moses Mabida Stadium .This event included coordinating accommodation, excursions, securing VIP tickets for the guests.
• Coordinating a symposium on African Issues for the Department of Arts and Culture, which involved a book launch, conference for 150 delegates . This event included liaising with the various media centres like SABC, Soweto TV , New Age News paper in South Africa . The excursions and the entertainment and social networking dinner was also part of the event .
• The company hosted workshops on HIV awareness in the rural areas of the Eastern Cape . This included catering and offering gift packs for the attendees.
CONTACT PERSON : Wendy Mpendulo