Point Village Hotel
by Albert Wiffen
(Mossel Bay, Western Cape, South Africa)
Mossel Bay, Western Cape
Point Village Hotel is nestled at the side of a quaint village at The Point in Mossel Bay. Mossel Bay is a popular tourist destination located along the sandy shores of the Indian Ocean. Schools of dolphins like The Point so much that they visit us twice a day!
Why the Point Village Hotel?
* we have become an extremely popular accommodation venue
* we retain the colorful and original "fisherman cottage" style
* located within walking distance of 6 restaurants, 3 which are located on the premises
* each room has stunning views of the bay
* we have luxury accommodation in 16 en-suite rooms with small kitchenette
* we have 6 suites with 2 bedrooms and self catering facilities
* we have 6 self catering apartments with 3 bedrooms
* shuttle service to and from the airport / bus station is available
* private tours in the area can be organised on request
The atmosphere is chic yesterday that blends with modern today in a relaxing holiday feeling. In Mossel Bay every day is a lazy Sunday - simply relax, do nothing and just experience the magic of being just you.
On the other hand Mossel Bay also offers you a wide variety of activities. Never a dull moment and in a different unnoticed fashion. Here we don’t hurry, so don’t worry!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Accommodation Listing.