by Nadia Dedekind
Do your customers pay with cash?
Do you do cash deposits?
How many cents do you pay per R100 to deposit the Cash?
E-Deposit pioneered the Electronic Deposit System (EDS) and successfully launched it in the market in 2010. This dynamic and groundbreaking technology-driven solution incorporates state-of-the-art technology and works in conjunction with all retail banks in South Africa to provide wholesalers and retailers with cash savings on Cash Deposit Fees.
The service offered by E-Deposit is available to any business regardless of size and location.
E-Deposit’s innovative EDS solution is giving clients’ cash saving on cash deposit fees and is supported by numerous leading retailers and wholesalers countrywide. The value added benefits include:
• No fixed monthly costs
• Able to deposit its money independently to a branch
• Saving on cash deposit fees per transaction
• Unlimited daily deposits without additional costs
• Efficient and effective – saves time and money
• Instant and accurate financial reporting
• Instant confirmation of Cash Deposit and Automatic EFT.
• Manage to pay suppliers directly
• No changes to be made with your existing CIT (Cash in transit) company
Let me make a proposal...